Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't go to tomb of storms.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
I'm level 27 and have never gone to the tomb of storms. My sister has accesses to this location, but not me. Do I need to complete the quest of the Boss Monster in the entrance hall or a different quest? Please help me!?!

Delver
May 31, 2009
did you goto the balance school when you finished you the main storyline quests? then you are to talk to the mander by the tomb of storm entrance he will give you the third beetle so you can open the gateway.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
i have a similar problem when i went to ambrose for marleybone he wouldnt give me the starter quest and the worst part is now im a level 29 and only a little bit of evpirience away from mooshu :(

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
lngfd5436 wrote:
i have a similar problem when i went to ambrose for marleybone he wouldnt give me the starter quest and the worst part is now im a level 29 and only a little bit of evpirience away from mooshu :(
just to let you know that you don't go to mooshu until you are like lvl 35 or 38 something like that i think.