Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't finish quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
I need help, I'm stuck on a quest and I don't know how to finish it! *sigh* It's so confusing... HELP!

Administrator
You'll need to give us a little more information than that. :)
What is the name of the quest, and what portion are you having difficulty completing?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 13, 2008
oh sorry. Well the quest is called: Into the Map Room: Explore Staff on Platform Krokotopia Throne Room of Fire. I am having a problem with finding the staff! I keep on going on the platform, but there is never any staff!

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Have you finished all the other quests?

We couldn't find it either, so we went on and did all the other stuff in there and when we got to the end....it wasn't there any more.

Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
I think first we have to fight Prince Manu Nirini in there then go back to Winthrop and then fight Krokenkahmen who roam the upper part of the room then go back to Winthrop again before we can use the staff on the platform.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
You have to do all the quest in order to GET the staff. After you fight all the bosses and you go back and talk to the old krok (sorry can't remember his name) he will tell you then to place the staff on the platform. Step up the ramp onto the platform beside him until you see the "press x" pop up. ( Sometimes you have to back up and go forward a little while on the platform to get it to pop up) Press "x" and .. all done! Best of luck!

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
:( can sympathise with you as I can't do it either. I have finished that quest four times now and when I go back to speak to the Professor it makes me do the quest all over again!
Can someone help or do you think it's a technical problem?

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
I Kinda Have The Same Problwem But It's Not Technical Problems...

It's The Quest!!!!!

First I Need At Least 1 Other Perosn To Help Me Aganist Prince Nirini (Whatever His Name Is) Second I Can't Open The Door To Krokohamen

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
driftblim275 there are 2 ways to go through to Krokenhammer ( what ever his name is ) If you look on the map there is a narrow squeeze to get to Krokenhammer.

Take my advice, I just finished the quest this morning.

Gemini65 it probably is a technical problem but, it might be because you quit and logged back on before you defeated the 2 bosses and put the staff on the platform. That will make an automatic restart for the quest.

crzygrl444 there is probably no staff because you have to defeat Mau Nirini ,then talk to Professor Winthdrop, then defeat Krokohamen ( whatever the name is ) then talk to Professor Winthdrop again. Then go on the little gray metal platform go at the end and it will say to press x so press the x then talk to professor winthdrop again and your quest will be done and you will be allowed to go to Krokospinx when you pass al the Krokoshinx quest you will be able to go to the Thunder temple. ( oops, sorry i gave you more information i just love to type and talk. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Destiny MistGem
:D :-)

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
ironhawk wrote:
I think first we have to fight Prince Manu Nirini in there then go back to Winthrop and then fight Krokenkahmen who roam the upper part of the room then go back to Winthrop again before we can use the staff on the platform.

That is correct. If you fight Krokenhamen and then go to Winthrop, he will make you go fight Krok again. Soo. do what Ironhawk said and you will do well.