Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

::BUG:: finding fire beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
So I have found all the fire beetles but it isn't allowing me to complete the quest. I think the one beetle that I am missing or the one the game isn't allowing me to get is in the in the chamber of fire, archeologist chambers. The one of the 2nd level, when I walk up to that beetle it still wiggles as none of the rest do.

I know where all the beetles are because I used a guide so I know 100% sure I have located all of them its the last quest I have on Kroko and would be nice if some how I could get it completed.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
surihtanil wrote:
So I have found all the fire beetles but it isn't allowing me to complete the quest. I think the one beetle that I am missing or the one the game isn't allowing me to get is in the in the chamber of fire, archeologist chambers. The one of the 2nd level, when I walk up to that beetle it still wiggles as none of the rest do.

I know where all the beetles are because I used a guide so I know 100% sure I have located all of them its the last quest I have on Kroko and would be nice if some how I could get it completed.

could be you didnt find all of them in storm and ice pyramids, caus ei just did it like an hour ago and i found them all, got it completed and the wizard i did it with wasnt even on kt yet