Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BriskBreeze Sequel?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
When I finished BriskBreeze, the guard said there was something going to come in Krokotopia. Is it true? :P

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I believe that will be another tower of this kind, but it hasn't been released yet.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I posted a thread about this last year and the last time I cheked it only had one responce that diddnt even make sense (no offence to you if you're the one who posted it) I would apreciate it if some of you would give ME some of your input on this matter.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
marksommerville wrote:
I posted a thread about this last year and the last time I cheked it only had one responce that diddnt even make sense (no offence to you if you're the one who posted it) I would apreciate it if some of you would give ME some of your input on this matter.

Chill.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I don't know when exactly this will arrive in the game, but I'll bet anything it will. Maybe they should just make him say "Something is very slowly coming to Krokotopia"...?

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
hmmm. They DID say something about a horrible thing in KT. I honestly have no idea but i hope they'll bring it along with wintertusk.

Blake Lifewraith
level 25 life

I hope to meet you in the spiral soon!

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
I hope they don't have a Sequel or a annoying person in my school will ask for help again

Blaze Gem
Level 34 Magus Pryomancer

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
I don't know when exactly this will arrive in the game, but I'll bet anything it will. Maybe they should just make him say "Something is very slowly coming to Krokotopia"...?

LOL. "Something is crawling toward Krokotopia at the speed of smell."