Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bort Malletmane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
Tried to get in to fight him and the doorway just kicks me back out again. Player told me it's a glitch and to just keep trying. I've tried for 2 days. Since it is one of my quests I'm thinking I should be able to get to him. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TRoberts110 wrote:
Tried to get in to fight him and the doorway just kicks me back out again. Player told me it's a glitch and to just keep trying. I've tried for 2 days. Since it is one of my quests I'm thinking I should be able to get to him. Any suggestions? Thanks!

There are a few doorways like this in the Grand Arena. I recently had the same problem with the Wild SunBird too.

I just used the "forward arrow key". I had to hold the key down for at least one or two minutes. The doorway kept kicking me back out, but eventually I did get past the doorway by holding the key down until it did let me in.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I just had to hold the arrow key down until the last bit of the tunnel and it let me in.At first I had the same problem and was confused.

Happy traveling!
Ashley PixieHeart
lvl 28
savior of wizard city