Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bonekeeper Death or Myth?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
I had a quest to defeat the Bonekeeper in Krokotopia and the first spell he casted was a Myth Trap. The overhead name tag said he was a simple Death villain and it said nothing of the Myth school. After the first round, he casted another Myth Trap. The third round was Leprechaun. But a lot of bosses just in general use Leprechaun I've noticed. But mostly the Bonekeeper used the Myth Trap spell and it doesn't seem correct. I didn't see him use one Death spell at all during the whole battle. Is this right? And has anyone else noticed this? It's not a major problem but I was just a little curious is all... Thanks for reading!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Very weird, He is death and so is his minion, But i have not seen or heard of this action from the Bonekeeper before!

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Defender
May 01, 2011
it is possible to learn the myth trap in the myth school located in ravenwood my friend is balance and she has myth trap.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
it is possible to learn the myth trap in the myth school located in ravenwood my friend is balance and she has myth trap.
do you really think bosses have training points lol you kidding but i see a myth boss who uses storm shield using some powerfull storm spells

Survivor
Nov 13, 2011
I also noticed this. When I was defeating him with a friend, he cast a myth trap, another myth trap, and then a Cyclops. My friend said, "Are you sure he's death?" I said, "That's what the picture says." This seems strange, how many myth spells he knows.

Elizabeth GoldenThistle
Level 26 Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
he's supposed to be death, but most bosses have a second school, i guess his is myth? i'm not really sure, its a guesstimate

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Coolkc456 wrote:
I had a quest to defeat the Bonekeeper in Krokotopia and the first spell he casted was a Myth Trap. The overhead name tag said he was a simple Death villain and it said nothing of the Myth school. After the first round, he casted another Myth Trap. The third round was Leprechaun. But a lot of bosses just in general use Leprechaun I've noticed. But mostly the Bonekeeper used the Myth Trap spell and it doesn't seem correct. I didn't see him use one Death spell at all during the whole battle. Is this right? And has anyone else noticed this? It's not a major problem but I was just a little curious is all... Thanks for reading!

I didn't really think anything of it until now.

Funny how my mind works like that.

But anywho, I suppose myth is his second school just like fire is mine. I'm just going to guess that all bosses are like us wizards, they have secondary schools just like we do. Some just use them more than others?

Melissa Battleblood, Level 25 Life