Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boat to Krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Do I have to do a certain quest for the Marleybonians to get permission to go on the boat? Cause I'm a balance wizard and I have to do a quest for my teacher that involves going to that area and talking to Niles.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
You do have to do a quest first, "Into the Map Room" for Professor Winthrop I think it is. It's a dungeon but it's pretty short, then you can get on the boat to the Krokosphinx.

I'm balance too.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Gnesh500 wrote:
Do I have to do a certain quest for the Marleybonians to get permission to go on the boat? Cause I'm a balance wizard and I have to do a quest for my teacher that involves going to that area and talking to Niles.

yes you do need to do a quest and the quest is throne room of fire in palace of fire to get into the krokosphinx

diana stormthistle lvl21
adept death

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Okay thanks guys. I am doing that dungeon right now, but it takes forever to find Krakenhamen(not sure how to spell) then I always die against him. Even worse, I alwasy die right when I'm about to kill him, but then a krok mummy or whatever joins the battle and kills me. it is so frustrating. But I'll get it eventually. Thanks again.

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
If nothing else, see if you can have someone friend you long enough for you to port to them at the Krokosphinx.