Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Krokosphinx

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
I am unable to enter the balance school.

I am supposed to talk to the instructor there to recieve the golden fang so I can go to the temple of storms play area.

Anyone else running in to this issue? I just stand in the entrance way and cannot enter.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
I would try to move around the area slowly. It really depends on where you are standing to enter the school. Go as close to the ladder as you can. Try backing up and then going near the ladder from different angles. If you are still having problems and can't seem to enter still, I would contact Tech Support. I hope this helps and sorry you are having problems.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I am having the same problem. When I get to the bottom of the ladder, I am stuck, I can't move at all and I can't go back up the ladder. I can only turn in circles in one place. I've contacted customer support. But is said may take 24 hours. In the meantime I can't even get back out of there.
HELP PLEASE!!!

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
You can always exit an area you appear stuck in by using your Go Home or Go to Dorm buttons.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I'm stuck too - getting out doesn't help, because we need to complete the quest or we can't continue on to the Temple of Storms.

We can't get any further in the game until this glitch is fixed.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
I am stuck too i have just sent a tech support request, does it realy take 24 hours as that seems a little excessive.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I also get stuck. Every time I enter, I can't move forward or anything! All I do is run in place.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
I have had a reply from the technical help line, they are looking into it for me i will keep you all updated.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
same exact bug with me stuck to the floor hopefully they fix it soon

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
Yeah same thing's happening to me, all I can do is run in a complete circle. What's worse is if I do this quest I'll become level 25 and finally get a training point to get Kraken. :(

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Hi everyone, I had an issue but not the same thing but wanted to let you know what they may ask you for. If you are a child, please get a parent to do it for you.
====================================================================

Hi there!

I do apologize for the trouble, but we'd love to help get this figured out. If you would, please attach a dxdiag.txt to a reply to this email and we'll get started troubleshooting! You can find instructions for obtaining a dxdiag.txt below.

Have you ever crashed before? Did you get any error messages before it froze, or did it just stop?

Also, when you logged back in, were you able to resume the quest? If not, we may be able to help get you started on the quest again, but I'd like to make sure you don't crash anymore! Get back to me at your convenience.

Thanks!
Mr. Lincoln
Ravenwood School of Magical Arts

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your reply email.
====================================================================

Survivor
Sep 26, 2008
They fixed the probem for me a member of the tech team logged into the game, added me as a friend then they climbed down the ladder and i teliported to them that fixed it,

Administrator
This problem should have been addressed in our 3am hotfix. If you are still encountering this problem, please contact support immediately.

Thank you

community@wizard101.com
Administrator
Hello Wizards! Great news to share with you today, as Professor Greyrose has stated this bug is fixed. You should be able to get to the balance school and walk around freely and complete your quests without assistance from other players. If you experience any more problems please remember I am just a click away in the support section :)

Have fun with the spooky Hallowe'en quests and Good Luck!

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
If you cant eneter a area , but your the right level or you unlocked it. You can just easily ask a person who can go in to be your friend (or arleady a friend) to go in and you can teleport to him or her.

- Matthew IceShield

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
where exactly is the balance school i am pretty new here, very new to kroctopia and i still have a few questions that i cant find the anser to so if you could help me, just say so, thanks

- ronan spellheart

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
As far as I know, this bug has been fixed. To get to the balance school, you need to complete the pyramid in order to get to krokosphinx( the floating island with the balance school on it) . To get to the island you need to talk to the guy standing by the ship by the oasis. Hope I cleared some questions up!