Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An apparent bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I believe I have encountered a bug. I am trying to defeat Krokopatra in the Throne Room of Fire in the Temple of Storms, but when I get to the entry to the Throne room of Fire and go thru the entry procedure, I'm given a new quest to obtain the Serpent Staff. This was a quest I completed many games ago. This "new" quest leads me into the the same contest I have completed long ago. As I continue down this "new" quest, the jobs I must do do not seem to lead to the initial objective of defeating Krokopatra.
If I'm wrong on this assessment, please let me know.
Thank you.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Intrepid5295 wrote:
I believe I have encountered a bug. I am trying to defeat Krokopatra in the Throne Room of Fire in the Temple of Storms, but when I get to the entry to the Throne room of Fire and go thru the entry procedure, I'm given a new quest to obtain the Serpent Staff. This was a quest I completed many games ago. This "new" quest leads me into the the same contest I have completed long ago. As I continue down this "new" quest, the jobs I must do do not seem to lead to the initial objective of defeating Krokopatra.
If I'm wrong on this assessment, please let me know.
Thank you.

The throne room of fire is not in the temple of storms. To get to Kleo you have to enter her dungeon off the main Temple of Storms area. No staff to get.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
:D Thank you very much. That was most helpful.
I apologies for the mistake.
Mike Sullivan