Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i too high of a lvl to be in krok?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
I am lvl 34 in krok ( grand arena) I cant fine anymoar gems and only got 6 gems I really need some help cuz I been stuck for a month on that quest and stuck for almost a year in krok. my lvl eight is close to done with krok ( I get one xp every time I beat something nowdays ) I wanna get an answer cuz some people say its good to finish it at lvl 26

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Autumn Summerstone on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
I am lvl 34 in krok ( grand arena) I cant fine anymoar gems and only got 6 gems I really need some help cuz I been stuck for a month on that quest and stuck for almost a year in krok. my lvl eight is close to done with krok ( I get one xp every time I beat something nowdays ) I wanna get an answer cuz some people say its good to finish it at lvl 26
There is no such thing as being too high of a level anywhere in the game.
The gems are not in the grand arena, they are in the Hall of Champions and regenerate after a bit of time. There are exactly 10 gems where you need them...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Get_Some_Bling

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Yeah that is kinda a high level. But, it isn't always a bad thing! Since you are in grand arena, you are close to finishing the Krokosphinx and the tomb of storms is rather short, so you should be in Marleybone in no time, with the added fact that you level is higher than average.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
No one's too high a level to be in krok. My wizard (which is currently replying to your message) was almost lvl 20 when she finished Cyclops Lane! And if you are looking for a gem reagent, there may be some at the Bazaar or I might have one and sell it to you.

Vanessa DragonCoin Level 24

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
uh ok just turned lvl 37 on that bort guy now...... am I close to finished with grand arena?

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
RavenLady777 on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
There is no such thing as being too high of a level anywhere in the game.
The gems are not in the grand arena, they are in the Hall of Champions and regenerate after a bit of time. There are exactly 10 gems where you need them...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Get_Some_Bling
I know that but I am currently questing in grand arena atm :l plus I done now soooo

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Nah, I finished Krok on my Ice at level 40. I did a lot of side quests and I did Wysteria and Grizzlehiem too.

---Richard Shadowfountain level 92

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Autumn Summerstone on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
uh ok just turned lvl 37 on that bort guy now...... am I close to finished with grand arena?
Yes. Yes you are.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Autumn Summerstone on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
That was about the level I was at in the grand arena on my death wizard. It made worlds like Celestia and Wintertusk easier but I did side quests and didn't like how long it took. If you are OK with being a high level and taking longer on worlds you are fine but if not I would suggest starting a new wizard and not doing side quests. Without side quests, Wizard City and The pyramid of the sun in Krok won't take long and you will progress faster. Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Grandmaster
Neela Lotusflower
Transcendent(and still in Celestia!)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
im lvl 29 fire and still in krock i dont have a problem with that and i think that its ok that your still there.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
No your not its because you did side quest but its fine becasue im level 33!