Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Second hidden island?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
Okay, so we all know that there's a hidden island in KT where you have to wait for the portal to charge up then go in it to the secret shop where a myth trainer is also.

Well whenever I look behind or go behind the entrance to the KT spiral chamber, I always see another island, with a glowing portal, and 2 obelesiks(not sure if this is the right spelling for it) beside it.

I know for a fact that it's not the island with the secret trainer on it, and I've looked all over the place in KT for the portal to take me there to no avail.

So I ask you all, how do I get to the island behind the Krokotopia spiral chamber, or is it part of some other school quest other than fire(that's my school of focus)?

SethShadowCloud
LV. 41(soon to be LV. 42)
Master Pyromancer/Therugist(fire/storm wizard)
A good friend.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I think that is the exit to returning back to the Oasis after you go to the Tomb of Storms.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i've been wondering the same thing. i don't think its accessible at the moment, i think kings isle is yet to put it to use.

just a guess though :?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Otys wrote:
i've been wondering the same thing. i don't think its accessible at the moment, i think kings isle is yet to put it to use.

just a guess though :?

Okay, yesterday I went to the secret shop, and I looked down and saw that the island is behind the spiral chamber, but there's another island by the shops in KT.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
May 08, 2009
I have seen these too.The island by the hidden shop was rumored to be used by Beta test players but then was deleted by the Beta wipe.Also, there are many other forums on the exact same topic