Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Portal to where???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
In the Oasis, by the shops, There is a 2 pole things and a portal, does anyone know anything about it?Thanks

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 21

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Blindeyeswarriors on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
In the Oasis, by the shops, There is a 2 pole things and a portal, does anyone know anything about it?Thanks

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 21
It leads to the "secret" shop. Watch the poles. When the lines/notches are all lit up the portal will activate. Or you can move through realms for portal that is currently already active.

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
Blindeyeswarriors on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:

Scarlet Duskgem
Level 21
It goes to the secret shop. I'm not sure how you open it (I think it's at some kind in a day look at the sand clocks at the pillars). If you visit it 5 times you get a badge called secret shopper

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Yah i know about that portal, i have seen people go in there but i have never actually been in there myself.
Maybe its a certain level where you can go there?

Hope this helped!

Nicole Blueleaf,
level 33

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
It's the portal to the krokotopia secret shop, wait until all the little circle things on the obelisks are red then use the teleporter.

Amy LifeSong, level 15, journeyman theurgist,

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
It takes you to a secret island with secret shops

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
Ok now i have to get on W101 to go there!

Nicole Blueleaf level 33

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Secret Shop, with the only source besides Meowriarty for Krokotillian pet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is one secret shop there and on top of the shop is a secret trainer with required spells for each Myth wizard (also available to train).
There are no level requirements.
You must wait until the obelisks are lit to the very top. Then step on the portal.

Survivor
May 30, 2011