Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a little short

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
ok once upon a time i defeated krokotep. i get to the tomb of storms do the quests and by the end of the day guess where i am, i have the quest to defeat krokopatra. i think the tomb of storms is short. i do not know what you think but that is my oppinion. of course the next day i finished krokotopia.

i also find it strange that krokotep helps you through the tomb of storms even though you killed him.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Riana288 wrote:
ok once upon a time i defeated krokotep. i get to the tomb of storms do the quests and by the end of the day guess where i am, i have the quest to defeat krokopatra. i think the tomb of storms is short. i do not know what you think but that is my oppinion. of course the next day i finished krokotopia.

i also find it strange that krokotep helps you through the tomb of storms even though you killed him.

It may be short, but after doing two back to back dungeons in Krokosphinx, and the one prior to the Tomb of Storms, I'd say short is a good thing.