Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you KI

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Kingsisle, I just want to thank you for this amazing world. I really started to lose the feeling of needing to play after Xibalba, but this new world has brought renewed vigor. So, without further ado, here is my review:

Difficulty- The beginning and the end are the only flaws here. The beginning I felt could have been a teensy bit harder, and the Shadow Magic Tower was....overbearing to say the least to the average player. However, you really listened I myself remember complaining about Azteca, and you were right to nerf it.

Storyline: I really loved this story. The feeling of destroying the oppressors and freeing the oppressed was perfectly portrayed. I won't spoil it, but I really like how you did the revelation of who "Cornelius" was.

Music: Why are your writers not composers!!?? This music was the best in all of wizard101. It perfectly fits the tense and kind of creepy overall theme of the world. Literally, in the past day I have been sitting in Khrysalis just listening to the wonderful music.

Graphics and look: Well....I have long wished that the graphics of wiz were on par with Pirate, but I realize that is not likely to happen. In any matter, I loved the creepy and kind of Celestial on steroids look of this. I really loved the mysteries of magic thing. And with the cheating spider whose name escapes me right now, that cave is one of the most beautiful things in the game.

Bugs: I really only find one minor bug in here, which is the thing where the creatures have the :Tskk: or :Hiss: things for their noises.

Affordability: I personally am a member, but the crown prices are prefect to what I heave heard.

Overall, this was me second favorite world after Avalon. After Xibalaba, I was seriously considering leaving, but this world has been so wonderful, unless this goes to the point that everything is ruined, I am here to stay. The only thing bad about this is that I managed to procrastinate for three days on both sleep and my research paper ;).

Thank you for the joy that playing this world has brought me.

Sincerely, Jack Deathbringer, level 95 myth wizard.

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
colrey24 on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle, I just want to thank you for this amazing world. I really started to lose the feeling of needing to play after Xibalba, but this new world has brought renewed vigor. So, without further ado, here is my review:

Difficulty- The beginning and the end are the only flaws here. The beginning I felt could have been a teensy bit harder, and the Shadow Magic Tower was....overbearing to say the least to the average player. However, you really listened I myself remember complaining about Azteca, and you were right to nerf it.

Storyline: I really loved this story. The feeling of destroying the oppressors and freeing the oppressed was perfectly portrayed. I won't spoil it, but I really like how you did the revelation of who "Cornelius" was.

Music: Why are your writers not composers!!?? This music was the best in all of wizard101. It perfectly fits the tense and kind of creepy overall theme of the world. Literally, in the past day I have been sitting in Khrysalis just listening to the wonderful music.

Graphics and look: Well....I have long wished that the graphics of wiz were on par with Pirate, but I realize that is not likely to happen. In any matter, I loved the creepy and kind of Celestial on steroids look of this. I really loved the mysteries of magic thing. And with the cheating spider whose name escapes me right now, that cave is one of the most beautiful things in the game.

Bugs: I really only find one minor bug in here, which is the thing where the creatures have the :Tskk: or :Hiss: things for their noises.

Affordability: I personally am a member, but the crown prices are prefect to what I heave heard.

Overall, this was me second favorite world after Avalon. After Xibalaba, I was seriously considering leaving, but this world has been so wonderful, unless this goes to the point that everything is ruined, I am here to stay. The only thing bad about this is that I managed to procrastinate for three days on both sleep and my research paper ;).

I know right! The music is awesome, the new world is really cool, and it isn't too hard.

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
stormninja542 on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
I know right! The music is awesome, the new world is really cool, and it isn't too hard.
i have no idea if the music is good my sisters broke my speakers but khrysalis isn't to hard isn't to easy it fun got to love shadow magic

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
colrey24 on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:

KI is awesome I quit for a while to focus on school but now got a membership and now I am playing.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
I totally agree! This is the best update and best new world in a long time!