Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Game Updates

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sun serpent TC

Nov 27, 2012
The sun serpent treasure card is required to complete the recipe for fire gear in K2. actually, i need 2 cards to complete. it says they are dropped by various npc but i have killed all of the npc repeatedly and got nothing. i have never even met anyone who got a sun serpent tc.
crafting is painful enough. why do you have to make it is irritating and apparently impossible to get the ingredients for a recipe? doesn't take long to lose interest at this rate. in the previous world i killed hundreds of bosses trying to get a furnace tc and got none. we pay you. keep it fair.

Nov 27, 2012
hello, is anyone going to answer this inquiry? where are the sun serpent tc? i do not believe they exist as i have never met anyone with one.

Dec 27, 2011
I have one. I'm not sure now where I got it, except that it was in the hive. Sorry I can't be more specific than that.

Sierra Goldensword, Exalted Pyromancer

Sep 17, 2012
The bosses in part 2 all drop the various rank 10 TC cards. They just aren't very common, just like the school aura cards in Azteca. All the bosses dropped them, but they were rare.