Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm set up to beat Zaltanna the MirrorMask

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2014
stuck on her on my storm please give detailed strategy such as what spells and gear and where to get the gear thanks

Community Leader
So you'll probably want to invest in some gear that has universal resist, as it's very powerful and worthwhile to have for general questing, as well as fights like this. Strong options include any crafted gear from levels 56 and onward, gear from Waterworks, gear from Tartarus, and, if/when you reach level 100, gear from Darkmoor. You can use team up or various social media platforms to find teams for these dungeons.

As for strategy, you'll want to stack a few normal and tc elemental and storm blades, then use a Mass Storm Prism. Next, use an AOE attack like Tempest, Storm Lord, or Sirens to eliminate the minions. Then, blade up again, this time using one or more Feints to kill the boss.

On the defensive side, it would be worthwhile to have a few copies of Tower Shield and Satyr to increase your durability.

Best of Luck!

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
useddragonborn on Jun 1, 2019 wrote:
stuck on her on my storm please give detailed strategy such as what spells and gear and where to get the gear thanks
I just used a few blades [sharpened ele, sharpened storm, pet, normal storm] and used Sirens.