Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help getting through khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
hey, could someone please help my ice get through khrysalis?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

What challenges are you having?

I may be able to offer some tips!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Star Edward on May 20, 2019 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards!

What challenges are you having?

I may be able to offer some tips!

I think I know his troubles already, Star. High-health bosses, more than one of which can cheat... I feel for you, Fluffebon. I had the same troubles.

Try using Team Up. If you're patient, someone else may come. Also try researching the cheats of cheating bosses beforehand, so you can counter them. Finally, try getting good gear from bosses that are easier for you (and a pet with a heal maycast for good measure). The Waterworks is a nice spot for this.

If you've done all these and are still having trouble, there are people here who would be happy to help you!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Lookit Light on May 22, 2019 wrote:
I think I know his troubles already, Star. High-health bosses, more than one of which can cheat... I feel for you, Fluffebon. I had the same troubles.

Try using Team Up. If you're patient, someone else may come. Also try researching the cheats of cheating bosses beforehand, so you can counter them. Finally, try getting good gear from bosses that are easier for you (and a pet with a heal maycast for good measure). The Waterworks is a nice spot for this.

If you've done all these and are still having trouble, there are people here who would be happy to help you!
^^ this, and a little past midway through you'll get to go to Darkmoor, where the best gear in the game [up til paradox, the hat still has the best overall stats in the game though] is dropped.