Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nearing Part 1 of Khrysalis!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
So far, I'm honestly enjoying this world, it's much better than Azteca and I kind finally solo the mobs and bosses because they aren't as tedious as the ones in the previous world. Also received shadow magic, loving it so far haha! Anywhoo Just checking in.

What level were you when you finished Khrysalis? Did you solo or teamed up frequently or had a questing buddy?

Level 97

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Kapweca on Oct 9, 2018 wrote:
So far, I'm honestly enjoying this world, it's much better than Azteca and I kind finally solo the mobs and bosses because they aren't as tedious as the ones in the previous world. Also received shadow magic, loving it so far haha! Anywhoo Just checking in.

What level were you when you finished Khrysalis? Did you solo or teamed up frequently or had a questing buddy?

Level 97
I was about level 110-112 when I finished Khrysalis. I usually solo mobs and at least check team up for each boss. A lot of the time when I do that, I end up finding questing partners! Which makes everything much faster and more fun.

Cheers,
Nathan

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's great to see you enjoying the world.

The story here is one of the greatest and most thought out you'll experience so that I'm sure is adding to your adventures.

Now, by the time I learned Shadow Magic, my wizards were already at level 96-99.

But, similarly to you, it was quite an accomplishment. So, not to really give any spoilers, but I'd say you're about 26% or a little less completion of the world.

Yes, it's a little long, but worth it!

I also want to encourage you to do a few sides here, especially the quest Bring The Green that unlocks the Gardner Barley where he'll have a plateau of Gardening Spells for your perusal.

The world will continue to display some levels of challenges, but it won't be anything too outrageous.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Level 105. Polaris is a very short world and you can easily get through it in a day.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
after Azteca, Khrysalis is actually fun!...I like to solo or solo w henchmen....and I have done very well....and I have a "little friend" with me on some of the quests......yes, I am enjoying the world!