Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hmmm.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Everyone is saying how hard and annoying Khrysalis is..... I am level 95 and have found it quite enjoyable. Everyone is saying how annoying the collects are. But is it me, or are the bosses relatively easier than Azteca's Bosses?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Many persons share a story of Azteca being difficult because of what one can call "a sharp increase in difficulty" compared to Avalon.

Unlike in Avalon, in Azteca, we're faced with numerous challenges such as being outnumbered (3 vs 1) as we saw in our school spell quests alongside the Astral School Spell Quests, more cheating bosses and a high increase in collecting items. Not to mention the length of the world and how hard the mobs hit (mind you, the world was even toned down and is still not the easiest for inexperienced wizards).

With Khrysalis, we've now learnt from our adventures in Azteca, so the world won't appear to be immediately difficult since we're "accustomed" to these challenges and hence, understand what must be done to overcome them.

Be warned though, Khrysalis Part II will see you facing even more challenges that won't be "as easy."

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
Everyone is saying how hard and annoying Khrysalis is..... I am level 95 and have found it quite enjoyable. Everyone is saying how annoying the collects are. But is it me, or are the bosses relatively easier than Azteca's Bosses?
I find that different worlds are sometimes easier for one School and Harder for another. It also depends on your game experience, your gear, your pet, your deck setup. Generally speaking I wouldn't say that Khrysalis' bosses are easier than Azteca's in my opinion.

Cheers!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 10, 2019 wrote:
I personally think that the Khrysalis bosses were somewhat tough all the way up until I got Shrike. After I got that, I was able to shred bosses like normal without having to worry about shields. Felt good knowing I could finally take care of the Blue Razors without having to use a mass prism.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
My friend who just went through that world on his storm said there were some difficult bosses near the end other than that it should be fine