Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2017
Hello, I am a level 92 Storm Wizard, I am just starting "Khrysalis" and I wanted someone to quest with me as much as they can. I just want friends to play with. I normally find people who are on the same quest as me, but
now I find myself all alone. If you just starting "Khrysalis" or if you are willing to quest with me, please private message me or reply to this message so i may send you my true friend code. Thanks a lot

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
SkullDuster101 on May 21, 2018 wrote:
Hello, I am a level 92 Storm Wizard, I am just starting "Khrysalis" and I wanted someone to quest with me as much as they can. I just want friends to play with. I normally find people who are on the same quest as me, but
now I find myself all alone. If you just starting "Khrysalis" or if you are willing to quest with me, please private message me or reply to this message so i may send you my true friend code. Thanks a lot
Hi SkullDuster

I don't think there is a private message feature on this site (though I may be wrong and just not have found it yet lol). I know we can't share TFCs on here because I tried once and it was removed by MODS...I was confused as to why because we've generally just used them for ease of adding people without having to literally find them in game...then I found out that it's because it allows true friends who have menu chat to talk together with text chat instead of menu. Obviously keeping our youngest wizards safe is important so now I understand why my TFC was removed.

However, meeting in game is allowed and making an arrangement by sharing the wizard name, time and time zone for meeting, realm and location in game can work

Unfortunately I don't have a wizard at the same point as you so won't be able to quest, but if you get stuck on a battle/dungeon I am happy to help. I hope you find a proper questing buddy/team here