Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crescent Beach needs a new unique theme

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I do enjoy the Crescent Beach, in the second part of Khrysalis, though, that zone uses the Fort Rachias Theme heard in Fort Rachias, & it feels, well, less unique, being that this zone is part of Khrysalis's 2nd part, not the 1st part.

Wizards, I think that zone needs a new unique theme composed & added by one of KingsIsle's composers. Should any of KI's musicians have time, they could compose a new theme for Crescent Beach & have it added & played to that Zone.

To those who remember, KI took some time to return & add a new combat theme in Cool Ranch's saloons in P101. It was enjoyable. They did that, so why not do that kinda thing to Crescent Beach? It's not impossible for KI to do that, you know.

What do you think? Professor Greyrose, hope you can pass this suggestion on to the audio team at KI.

Thanks again, KI, for listening!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Trimond297 on May 2, 2016 wrote:
I do enjoy the Crescent Beach, in the second part of Khrysalis, though, that zone uses the Fort Rachias Theme heard in Fort Rachias, & it feels, well, less unique, being that this zone is part of Khrysalis's 2nd part, not the 1st part.

Wizards, I think that zone needs a new unique theme composed & added by one of KingsIsle's composers. Should any of KI's musicians have time, they could compose a new theme for Crescent Beach & have it added & played to that Zone.

To those who remember, KI took some time to return & add a new combat theme in Cool Ranch's saloons in P101. It was enjoyable. They did that, so why not do that kinda thing to Crescent Beach? It's not impossible for KI to do that, you know.

What do you think? Professor Greyrose, hope you can pass this suggestion on to the audio team at KI.

Thanks again, KI, for listening!
Would be nice to have some sick new beats as I endure the last moments of being a Prometheus wizard and looking forward to the spicy Darkmoor gear that I'll get after I beat that place.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27