Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting lvl 94 robe for ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
I have all the reagents and treasure cards needed to craft my robe, yet lord of winter is still showing as a tc need. I have checked that it's the right tc but I still cannot craft. Can someone please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MariahIcecaster161 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
I have all the reagents and treasure cards needed to craft my robe, yet lord of winter is still showing as a tc need. I have checked that it's the right tc but I still cannot craft. Can someone please help.
Today in the Update Notes, KI said it was a problem, but they fixed it last night:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/april2014

A few minor things slipped through the cracks when building Khrysalis 2, and we've addressed these on April 30th.
Nordrilund is back to normalBlue Huckleberries can once again be harvested at the Adult stage. Players must now have the key to Avalon before they can accept the quest "Way of the Wyrd"All Refined Reagents purchased in bundles from the Crown shop cannot be sold, and do not add to numbers available to sell for regular reagentsUmbra Sword, Amaranthine Staff, Goldenbeak Sword, Dragonclaw Blade and Fog Staff can once again be placed in the Shared BankNadezha's Cowl of Recovery recipe now recognizes both versions of the Cycle of Life Treasure CardRecipes now recognize the Lord of Winter Treasure CardsIce Wizards can now enter the Tower in Crimson Fields for the quest "The Troll Bridge"The Ice Bats spell now plays the correct sound when attacking

If it still doesn't work for you, send an e-mail to help@kingsisle.com and explain the problem to them.