Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change of Bastion Sky

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
So, when you first get to Khrysalis, Bastion's Sky is dark and gloomy, and there are allot of evil things. Well, when you finish the Eclipse Tower, all the evil things go away. Well, the dark and gloomy sky is still there. I think it should be changed to a new sky, to resemble that its dark storm has passed. Any one agree?

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield."

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I assume that Bastion's sky stays dreary because the sky stretches across all of khrysalis, and not all of khrysalis is safe and full of light. It would be good if they changed the sky, but they should do that at the complete end of khrysalis, rather than now.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
I assume that Bastion's sky stays dreary because the sky stretches across all of khrysalis, and not all of khrysalis is safe and full of light. It would be good if they changed the sky, but they should do that at the complete end of khrysalis, rather than now.

Um, you're obviously not a level 95. So far, Khrysalis has three different types of skies. Bastion and Silent Market only have the Gloomy Sky. Moon Cliffs and Last Wood have a nice kind of sky, a little green clouds by the edge. Tirane Gorge (not sure if spelled right) and Fort Rachias share the same, awesome sky that is very realistic, with no evil. So, maybe you should not lie that your a level 95.

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Um, you're obviously not a level 95. So far, Khrysalis has three different types of skies. Bastion and Silent Market only have the Gloomy Sky. Moon Cliffs and Last Wood have a nice kind of sky, a little green clouds by the edge. Tirane Gorge (not sure if spelled right) and Fort Rachias share the same, awesome sky that is very realistic, with no evil. So, maybe you should not lie that your a level 95.

-Nick
that person was not lying!!!

Anyways. What the other person said was actually right.

~Angela Gem

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:

-Nick
Not lying btw. I know that there are different looking skies in the different areas. However, obviously, it's still the same sky techniquely. (oops did I spell that wrong? there's a red line ... oh well I can't spell it, lol) The same sky stretches across all of khrysalis. (though it looks slightly different in certain places) Soooo yeah. Although maybe it's not still dark because it goes across all of khrysalis, who knows? Maybe KI just didn't want to change the sky, or maybe they don't think it's dark. Maybe it's still dark because they still have the memory of the evil that corrupted the areas. Maybe because Bastion was the most corrupted area. Just random guesses of why, but I have no clue of actually why. Anyway, i'm not lying, geez, and I could have been level 95 without even visiting those areas, because some people do lots of side quests :P, even though I don't ... well whatever, bye, and thanks for listening.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
Where is the Khrycket in Bastion? I've searched and searched and can't find him. It's so annoying because my other wizard that is in Krysalis found it but I can't remember where.

Where is that little khrycket?