Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Speak to Florian Sunflare (please help)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
A few weeks ago, i had a wuest to go rescue Florian Sunflare from grim mimos cave and talk to him afterwards. SO i defeated grim mimo and talked to florian, and he said to mee tme in queen myrtle town. And so thats what iu did. However when i arrived he was no where to be seen. I looked at my quest arrow and it said to go speak to him, and guess where it lead? Grim mimos cave. I though it was a one time glitch, so i went to grim mimos cave and defeated her. Before i fought her florian wasnt in the cave like last time but my arrow was pointing to talk to him, so i though i had to defeat grim mimo first. After i defeated grim mimo he was still not there but my arrow said he was. Now I have defeated grim mimo numerous time, even with people who had the same quest as me, but florian would never show up. I know KR part 2 came out and i really want to get to it but i cant possible do so in this sate of coindition? How can i continue my questing or get florian to show up again?

P.S. I emailed support about this issue about a week ago but there has been no response