Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Solo Judge Veg

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Hello,

I'm going to keep things simple here: JUDGE VEG IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FARM SOLO!!! Idk if there's a way to avoid his polymorph but omg I just want the ring And I know, I can easily solve this by farming with other people but sometimes they're not available and no one is ever on the team up. So please, KI, do something so us soloers can farm this boss. Like he's super easy to defeat but I can't do much if I'm just a tiny little corn stalk :D

Also this has no hateful intent towards KI, just severe hatred towards Judge Veg haha. But, if anyone has any tips, please educate me lol. I know about the whole buying a henchman thing or using your own henchman before he can polymorph you but that strategy doesn't really work for me :/

Anyways, muchas gracias :)

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
There is no way to do this, unless you don't mind wasting crowns for minion help, OR, farm a life boss from Khrysalis to get it's animus using monstrology, create the summon TC, and then fight this boss. Extremely tedious.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
Actually, it’s very much possible to solo without minions/henchmen and I’ve soloed him on all 5 of my max wizards. If you use a card the round he uses either Lamassu or Grrrnadier, he will polymorph you back. I recommend you pack TC life shields- what I tend to do is pull one of those first turn and shield myself. Then, I just cast a spell pretty much every round until I get polymorphed back. Since his casts are pretty much just RNG, it might take some fleeing and coming back several times until he uses his shadow spells at the right time. After you get polymorphed back, just blade up and kill!

Hope this helps

(Lvl 140 )