Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unselectable Furniture Objects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I purchased a short table from the vender in Mooshu and I added it to my home. I used it to plot a large garden. Now that I've completed that, I can no longer select the table. It appears just stuck on my screen without any way to move it. At this point, the only thing I know to do is to pick up ALL items which is hugely inconvenient and will take me 20 minutes or more of replacing the objects that I didn't really want to pick up.

Any suggestions?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
I think you have to remove the plot that's on top of the table. I think the problem only happens when you cast a plot on it and then cast a seed on the plot. Next time if you just cast a plot on the table without adding a seed, you should be able to remove it after. Then you can place the seed on the plot once you removed the table

Explorer
Jan 03, 2014
Spin Doctor on Oct 13, 2022 wrote:
I purchased a short table from the vender in Mooshu and I added it to my home. I used it to plot a large garden. Now that I've completed that, I can no longer select the table. It appears just stuck on my screen without any way to move it. At this point, the only thing I know to do is to pick up ALL items which is hugely inconvenient and will take me 20 minutes or more of replacing the objects that I didn't really want to pick up.

Any suggestions?
You can pick up the item using the attic screen. Open the attic, click on the house tab, then move the item into your backpack. If, however, you planted a seed in the gardening plot you placed on the table, you will have to wait until the seed matures to elder, I believe.