Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra Seed question

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Are Ultra Seeds a possible drop from ALL plants or are they limited to only a select few? I've gotten the standard ones that I've seen mentioned in other posts... Tiger Lily, Boom Shroom, Alligator Pear, King Parsley etc. but I'm wondering if some of the "lower" tier plants might drop them too...in particular Stinkweed. Since the update I've harvested in the neighborhood of 200 elder Stinkweeds (love those Poison and Smokescreen TCs) and have yet to receive an Ultra seed. No big deal if they don't but it sure would be nice.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
They appear to be limited to Alligator Pear Tree, Boom Shroom, Dandelion, Fly Trap, Helephant Ears, Huckleberries, King Parsley, Ninja Fig, Snap Dragon, Snow Apples, Tiger Lily, & Trumpet Vine. Those are the only ones listed on the wiki and coincidentally the same ones I've found and gotten drops for. Also the only ones used in recipes. I'm sure they'll add more in the future. I'm fairly certain CP and EMP don't have any (having harvested several hundreds of each on all my wizards).

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
They appear to be limited to Alligator Pear Tree, Boom Shroom, Dandelion, Fly Trap, Helephant Ears, Huckleberries, King Parsley, Ninja Fig, Snap Dragon, Snow Apples, Tiger Lily, & Trumpet Vine. Those are the only ones listed on the wiki and coincidentally the same ones I've found and gotten drops for. Also the only ones used in recipes. I'm sure they'll add more in the future. I'm fairly certain CP and EMP don't have any (having harvested several hundreds of each on all my wizards).
Those are also the only ones I've received so far. Again the lowly Stinkweed gets kicked to the curb. Ah well, as you say maybe they'll add more in the future. I had already given up on the CP & EMP because, like you, I've harvested hundreds and no luck so far. They're both already uber productive in their normal state so it's not surprising they're not included.