Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

star jewels

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
Can someone please tell me if spell defy was removed from the drops on star jewel plants?

Its been almost a month since I've gotten a single one when the plants go elder. I use to get them all the time. Or did they reduce the percentage you might get it. But I don't think that is the case since I have 2 wizards and both are growing over 30 star jewel plants and neither one has gotten it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
bob3567441 on Jul 12, 2017 wrote:
Can someone please tell me if spell defy was removed from the drops on star jewel plants?

Its been almost a month since I've gotten a single one when the plants go elder. I use to get them all the time. Or did they reduce the percentage you might get it. But I don't think that is the case since I have 2 wizards and both are growing over 30 star jewel plants and neither one has gotten it.
It drops from Mature not Elder harvests

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
Thanks for the reply but I'm pretty sure I've gotten them at both times mature and elder. And even if it is just at elder. I haven't gotten any then either.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
bob3567441 on Jul 13, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for the reply but I'm pretty sure I've gotten them at both times mature and elder. And even if it is just at elder. I haven't gotten any then either.
I have never gotten a "defy" at elder, only "proof".

But, as with most drops in the game, that is also random. You won't get one every time you harvest.

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
Ok so 2 of my wizards had their star jewel plants go mature. That's a total of 128 plants that I collected from and yet again no defy. Even got doubles of other jewels like storm proof. If someone has gotten a defy with in the last month I'd really like to know.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I have quite a few plants as well; I haven't gotten a Defy jewel in well over a month. Or a Proof (ever).

I think @Jasmine3429 posted about jewel plant drops recently, and @Dworgyn was looking into it?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I did not make this up, I have gotten them at mature harvests NOT elder.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have never received a Defy. I have quite a few proof, though, and everything else