Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 2 Pests Rank 1 Gardener.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
my fire wizard Joseph Fireflame is still a rank 1 gardener meaning he can only plant rank one plants and use rank one spells now i have a pink dandelion plant which is rank 1 and i check on my plants and guess what it has rank 2 pests but i can't do anything about so i think that pests shouldn't be a higher rank then the plants it's just plain unfair

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
I agree I have the same problem so I guess iihave to just let it die, what a waste of time and pet energy. Also I love hatching pets and training them I already find the pet energy isn't enough then you have have to use it now for gardening, I understand they gave you more pet energy but it's hardly worth it. It would be much better if you could use mana since it takes forever to garden anyways. I have a problem with the best pet food being for crowns only I guess only the rich can truely enjoy this game fully, very sad. :-( Oh yes as well to restore your pet energy, you should be able to do these things with regular coins even if it's alot at least I have a chance. I have completed all of wizard101 and the only reason I am still playing and buying members is to make money and hatch and train pets but having to waits days to advance and make new pets only after being dissappointed with the pet traits, I am seriously considering quitting, since I have nothing to do but train my pet alittle and wait a day for energy to go back up. I really think KI needs to rethink and let even the poor a chance to really truely enjoy the game. I hope they read this and consider it, it would completely get my interest in renewing my subcription and work on making coins to use for coin and pet refill and the mega snacks. Thank You

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
my fire wizard Joseph Fireflame is still a rank 1 gardener meaning he can only plant rank one plants and use rank one spells now i have a pink dandelion plant which is rank 1 and i check on my plants and guess what it has rank 2 pests but i can't do anything about so i think that pests shouldn't be a higher rank then the plants it's just plain unfair
I have the same problem with the pink dandelion; rank 2 pests.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
The only way to stop these Rank 2 pests as a Rank 1 gardener that i have found is to buy the gardening pack from the crown shop. It has a card that will kill rank 1-2 pests for 48 hours. Its an area effect spell so if your plants are close all will get this protection. Hope this helps. Oh cost is 115 crowns.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Lordelvaren wrote:
The only way to stop these Rank 2 pests as a Rank 1 gardener that i have found is to buy the gardening pack from the crown shop. It has a card that will kill rank 1-2 pests for 48 hours. Its an area effect spell so if your plants are close all will get this protection. Hope this helps. Oh cost is 115 crowns.

Cost is 635 crowns, not 115.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
I had this same problem, it was just lucky that I had gotten the treasure card in a drop somewhere. Don't know where or when, just happened to look under the tab and it was there.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
Treasure cards, unless you have no crowns!