Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

purple grapes of wrath likes/dislikes?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I was looking online at the likes and dislikes of this plant...

How can a plant like tropical garden gnomes and also dislike them at the same time? is this productive or counter productive?? i'm so confused by this info.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
haven't planted one of those yet, i'll take a look! in the meantime, just don't place any garden gnomes until you have it figured out...maybe try placing one and see if it says like/dislike: garden gnomes

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
I noticed that on cental too. I think the confusion came from the fact that the regular Grapes of Wrath DO like the gnome, and the Red Grapes of Wrath DON"T like it.
Truth of the matter is we will have to investigate and find out ourselves. Oh now I feel like Sherlock Bones, Watson where's my magnifying glass?

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
FleurDeMort wrote:
I noticed that on cental too. I think the confusion came from the fact that the regular Grapes of Wrath DO like the gnome, and the Red Grapes of Wrath DON"T like it.
Truth of the matter is we will have to investigate and find out ourselves. Oh now I feel like Sherlock Bones, Watson where's my magnifying glass?

I have regular Grapes of Wrath, Purple and Red ones. The Regular ones like the Gnomes and the Purple and Red ones dont. I had to move my gnomes to the far side of my garden so that my other plants got the benefit without it affecting my Red and Purple Grapes of Wrath.