Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open Space in the crown shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Ok so lets take a look.

Many of us players accept that card packs cost crowns, houses, the same but there is a

few items in the crown shop that is literally a slap in the face to the members wh play Wiz101
and appears to be more, lets see if we can trick the new players into spending money.

So, you already know you have 50k gold in the crown shop for 2700 crowns and you actually have crossed
out 24000 cowns for 50k gold as though you are discounting it. Now if this was a voucher for 50 million gold
that might be worth the 2700 crowns considering me and almost everyone can farm nearly anything for an hour and make 50k in items.

SO that's rip off # 1 and I seriously , and also many many other people want to know why you would do that to us. Thats like saying hey I got this taco, and it costs you 15 Billion dollars. It makes No sense at all.

So now you put in the crown shop Open Space. A house.

So let me get this straight you took and just deleted everything except the grass lawns. What did that take maybe an hour of work?
So you actually are telling up that you are selling us a house with nothing but flat grass areas

and you are asking 12500 Crowns for just blank space?

So you want the loyal players to pay you nearly 25 bucks in crowns for plain empty space and grass.

So nearly 25 bucks for air. For giving you nothing in your house We want almost 25 bucks.

Are you all trolling us? How could you say with any honor that this is not a 110% complete rip off?

Oh and btw Im postinig this same message on 7 different sites so man up and explain to us how
A completely blank house of nothing but grass justifies you ctually askingi 12500 crowns.