Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Gardening Spell (Halt)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Are you ever away from the computer for a very long time, and don't want all your plants to die? I believe there should be a new gardening spell, the revolutionary Halt spell! It costs X energy (plus 1 for each plant in the given radius), and halts all progress or deterioration of the plants until you scroll over the plant and click "Halt Off". Please reply and approve!

Jack DragonHunter

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
YAY! I love it!
But i dont think it should be a spell. I think they should halt garden process whenever the person is logged out!

See ya around the Spiral,
Igloogirl3

Hero
May 27, 2009
I, for one don't want my plants to stop growing when I am offline. The whole process would take FOREVER that way. I would like a spell to put the garden to "sleep" for a while if I knew that I wouldn't be on for a few days. Several people have suggested this option on other threads.

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
I, for one don't want my plants to stop growing when I am offline. The whole process would take FOREVER that way. I would like a spell to put the garden to "sleep" for a while if I knew that I wouldn't be on for a few days. Several people have suggested this option on other threads.

The entire point of the idea is just that. You can Cast the Spell on the Plants when you know you will be offline for a while, however, the Spell is optional. If you won't be playing for, say, 24 hours, and you want your Plants to grow, then you Cast the Spell. However, if you are gone for, say, 72 hours, and you don't want to deal with all the Needs and Pests, then you Cast the Spell.

Jack DragonHunter

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
YAY! I love it!
But i dont think it should be a spell. I think they should halt garden process whenever the person is logged out!

See ya around the Spiral,
Igloogirl3

That would definitly be easier; however, if you are gone for only a few hours, would your plants make ANY progress even while you're on?

Jack DragonHunter
FIREPOWER!

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:

That would be excellent for when you are going away for a couple days. I would never need it otherwise, since I check them every 12-24 hours.