Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Large Plot Discovered!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2010

:-D :-D Ok i finally discovered how to make a large plot! There is a gardening mole in Krokotopia that gives the option of learning the Large Plot spell! Much frustration and aggravation GONE!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Okay, how is this news? During the beginning of the Gardening quest you were informed of other mole brothers in the Spiral, WC, KT, MS, and CL, each brother sells a variety of spells, seeds and pots to use depending upon your Gardening level.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You will also find spells for the small, medium and large enchanted plots as you move on. :-)

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
LOL yeah and I was told about enchanting cards back at level 6 or so and forgot that too!

Easy mistake, you will make others too!

But the worst mistake is training up the wrong school, because that takes Crowns to fix, and not gold. Highly suggest you go to wizard101central.com website and get some opinions.

I am also starting to question if the best secondary schools have changed now that Celestia is out. For instance, for my Life character, would it be better to forgo Feint. With that think I could
- Train up to Tower Shield
- Train up to Fire Elf to get a two-pip DOT
- Take the next spell too to get Ice and Storm Shield
- Train up to Weakness in Balance
- Train up to Gargantuan
- Take 3 Star School Spells, maybe Empowerment, Fortify, and Amplify. Empowerment would work good with Fire Elf, want white pips.
- Get Reshuffle and maybe Myth Dispel
- Take Spirit Blade but leave Spirit Trap
- Something else I missed.

I'd have to go count the pips up, but skipping Feint gives you want, 6 training points? Down side is Feint is very useful against high health bosses, and Life has the health and healing to make up for the hit done on them. Hmm.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
ic0517 wrote:
LOL yeah and I was told about enchanting cards back at level 6 or so and forgot that too!

Easy mistake, you will make others too!

But the worst mistake is training up the wrong school, because that takes Crowns to fix, and not gold. Highly suggest you go to wizard101central.com website and get some opinions.

I am also starting to question if the best secondary schools have changed now that Celestia is out. For instance, for my Life character, would it be better to forgo Feint. With that think I could
- Train up to Tower Shield
- Train up to Fire Elf to get a two-pip DOT
- Take the next spell too to get Ice and Storm Shield
- Train up to Weakness in Balance
- Train up to Gargantuan
- Take 3 Star School Spells, maybe Empowerment, Fortify, and Amplify. Empowerment would work good with Fire Elf, want white pips.
- Get Reshuffle and maybe Myth Dispel
- Take Spirit Blade but leave Spirit Trap
- Something else I missed.

I'd have to go count the pips up, but skipping Feint gives you want, 6 training points? Down side is Feint is very useful against high health bosses, and Life has the health and healing to make up for the hit done on them. Hmm.

while this post was off-topic, you use 7 TP to get Feint. Feint is well worth it on Life. I have it on mine. Death to Feint, Spirit and Elemental blade (run 2 accounts, so I'm always helping myself), All Auras but Infallible (not needed as I have 10% gear accuracy), Sun to Gargantuan, and Reshuffle.

to the original poster: Yes, the Large Plot spell is nice as as it lets you grow Bread Bushes and things like that, which can give Mega Snacks.