Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm sick and tired of this.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I really want to level my Skeletal Warrior up to Epic, but I never have enough energy because of gardening. It really peaves me. As in big time. I think there should use a different globe, like mana. After all, we are CASTING SPELLS to garden. Spells take mana, right? So, what's new with the gardening spells? It makes more sense, IMO.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
i see where your coming frum! i sort of agree that the gardening spells should also cost mana.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
how about you stop gardening for a bit and train your pet. or put him or her on another wiz and train using that wiz. easy right? :D

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
You can do it! I trained my Judgement pet to Epic all while gardening. When it reached Ancient, I only had enough energy to do three successive games. Just remember Prof. Greyrose's words: "With perserverance, victory is assured." Well, it's close to that.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You can also move your pets to an alternate wizard to have it train the pets while saving energy for the wizard that is gardening. The only requirement for pet training is access to the pet pavilion (unless of course you port to someone already in it).

With that strategy you will have full energy for both activities.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Mike Strath suggested this to me. It works beautifully for those serious about training pets and gardening. Start a new wizard specifically for pet leveling. Put the pet you want to level on the trainer. Level it up then after you garden and have used your energy switch the pet back to the right wizard. Now you can do both efficiently.

Thanks Mike for your patience getting that through to me!

Megan

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Level up one of your other wizards so that they can have pets then give your pet to them! You can garden on your main, then switch wizards and train that pet of yours.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
KennethB wrote:
how about you stop gardening for a bit and train your pet. or put him or her on another wiz and train using that wiz. easy right? :D

Don't forget, different wizards have different snacks! :-o

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
FDrybob wrote:
KennethB wrote:

um dont forget the snacks can be shared between characters

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
But, most important of all is to remember that when you take a pet out of your shared account, you loose all of your energy.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
KennethB wrote:

The best thing to do is put the pet on another character

As for snacks grvy is right: you can trade snacks using the bank

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rosiepetal wrote:
grvy123 wrote:
FDrybob wrote:
KennethB wrote:

The best thing to do is put the pet on another character

As for snacks grvy is right: you can trade snacks using the bank

exactly just put your snacks on your other character once ya have done training on one so the next one has your best snacks and if ya have mega snacks from waterworks, ya can use them in your other character for no crowns, BONUS.

i hope ya have fun gardening and training pets

cya

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
fGYU2tKDtH wrote:
I really want to level my Skeletal Warrior up to Epic, but I never have enough energy because of gardening. It really peaves me. As in big time. I think there should use a different globe, like mana. After all, we are CASTING SPELLS to garden. Spells take mana, right? So, what's new with the gardening spells? It makes more sense, IMO.

I agree with you.