Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening: Protection Timer Countdown

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
Hi,

I would find it useful if the plant information box (that shows needs, likes, protections, etc.) would show a protection countdown, just like a temporary mount has a countdown. That would make it easier to make sure our crops are continually protected, before we have to sign off for real-world stuff.

Thanks for reading!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Fandango739 on Jul 12, 2022 wrote:
Hi,

I would find it useful if the plant information box (that shows needs, likes, protections, etc.) would show a protection countdown, just like a temporary mount has a countdown. That would make it easier to make sure our crops are continually protected, before we have to sign off for real-world stuff.

Thanks for reading!
Hey there! This is another superb idea recently posted on these forums that I had suggested over 7 years ago. Here is the link: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?442644-Protection-Countdown

(Psst, Fandango, you posted and liked that other idea too - Photomancy Display)

Defender
May 27, 2013
stemogstel on Jul 15, 2022 wrote:
Hey there! This is another superb idea recently posted on these forums that I had suggested over 7 years ago. Here is the link: www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?442644-Protection-Countdown

(Psst, Fandango, you posted and liked that other idea too - Photomancy Display)
Greetings Stemogstel,

I find no harm in restating an idea now and then. A good idea is still a good idea, no matter when it was posted. The contest is not to claim originality, but to promote making a good idea happen. Then everyone wins.

Smiles!