Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

energy regen time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
energy is obviously a big part to tasks like fishing, training pets, and gardening, but i feel as the time it takes to gain even just 1 energy back alone is a long time. when i am gardening and tend to be low on energy i end up having to wait over 20 minutes to take care of one need for my plants, and i just have to hope i get energy in time for my plants to not welt, of course gen time is very much understandable but can we please lower it to around 3-4 minutes instead of 8 per energy?

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
haley dreamweaver on May 20, 2021 wrote:
energy is obviously a big part to tasks like fishing, training pets, and gardening, but i feel as the time it takes to gain even just 1 energy back alone is a long time. when i am gardening and tend to be low on energy i end up having to wait over 20 minutes to take care of one need for my plants, and i just have to hope i get energy in time for my plants to not welt, of course gen time is very much understandable but can we please lower it to around 3-4 minutes instead of 8 per energy?
Your base max energy increases with your wizard level. The trick I have found is to equip gear and a pet that increases my max energy. My gardening set gives me 194 max energy and it was all farmed or crafted. The hard part is remembering to equip my gardening set before I log off, so I have enough energy to take care of all my plants.