Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dirt Plots

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
I have the Royal Estate that i got in Marleybone. I has a great greenhouse to use for the new gardening stuff. I am having a problem positioning the small dirt pile on the section on the far left facing. I can only put one row. It won't let me put anymore anywhere in that section. There looks like there is plenty of space to put lots more but it won't let me. In the next section I have put medium dirt piles and have filed that section up with 10 medium dirt piles. I can put small pots 3 in a row on the right side facing and i have 2 large pots in the section next to that but i haven't filled them up yet. I guess i'm seeing problems with placing dirt piles. Is this something that needs to be fixed in the internal program placement grid? I hope your not all confused now.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree the placement grid is a bit quirky, but since the plots are a bit different than normal decoration items they react differently to placement, creating a straight grid was impossible for me when I had nothing but open space, the curve of the grid always placed one or two plots off center.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009