Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Trying to get amber through gardening is working my last good nerve. I find myself wondering just what, exactly, were the designers of the game thinking when they made it hard to obtain. I'm not into pvp and from what I've read, it's not something I want to do. Apparently you don't get matched with a wizard on or at least near your level. Anyway, anyone have advice on how to get my hands on some? Thanks.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Alexan580 on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
Trying to get amber through gardening is working my last good nerve. I find myself wondering just what, exactly, were the designers of the game thinking when they made it hard to obtain. I'm not into pvp and from what I've read, it's not something I want to do. Apparently you don't get matched with a wizard on or at least near your level. Anyway, anyone have advice on how to get my hands on some? Thanks.
Gladiator Dimachareous and Cronus and various bosses in polaris drop amber. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Gladiator_Dimachaerus
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Cronus

Lvl 110
Lvl 32
Lvl 25

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
What plants are you gardening to get Amber?

I use King Parsley, as they are very prolific and in no time, I can have a huge garden of them. The larger the garden, the better the opportunity for Amber. I have about 300 Amber at the moment, and that's after I've crafted all the spells I wanted on 6 wizards.

My second account has a few Amber now. Even though I started that account years ago, I've only recently starting leveling my baby wizards there - all 6 - and right now, my Myth is working on getting a 37 plot of King Parsley (he's got about 20 so far. I get them as drops when I quest, and when I do daily harvests, I may get one or two extra.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
What plants are you gardening to get Amber?

I use King Parsley, as they are very prolific and in no time, I can have a huge garden of them. The larger the garden, the better the opportunity for Amber. I have about 300 Amber at the moment, and that's after I've crafted all the spells I wanted on 6 wizards.

My second account has a few Amber now. Even though I started that account years ago, I've only recently starting leveling my baby wizards there - all 6 - and right now, my Myth is working on getting a 37 plot of King Parsley (he's got about 20 so far. I get them as drops when I quest, and when I do daily harvests, I may get one or two extra.
Wow, looks like you're having tons of success! I have one King Parsley growing but so far, no amber. I'm definitely going to grow more.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Alexan580 on Mar 11, 2016 wrote:
Wow, looks like you're having tons of success! I have one King Parsley growing but so far, no amber. I'm definitely going to grow more.
Save every King Parsley you can. Like I said, they are prolific. It's best to have at least 4-5 of them before they start multiplying on their own. It does take a while to fill a 37-plot garden, but in the meantime, check out the Wizard101 Central Wiki for plants that might help you along with your Amber quest!