Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All my Housing Items are Gone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2021
I just logged in for the day and when I spawned in my home all of my belongings were gone. I checked my back pack and they weren't there either. plus it wouldn't let my go tp the yard of the house and it would put me right back into the building. I left my home and went to raven wood to see if it was just a one time thing but it wasn't. I've spent way too much time and gold into my house for this to happen. if u have any tips that would be helpful!

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
This also happened to me, a few hours after your incident. When I switched to a particular wizard, I spawned inside my house in a place that was not even at the spawn point. The only items in my house I recognized as being some of the items from my yard. I couldn't see any of the usual indoor items. When I exited my wizard to the wizard picking screen and then selected my wizard again, the same thing happened. When I tried to go out to the yard of my house by the house door, I was loaded into the usual spawn point of the house interior.

Eventually I ported to the bazaar and that fixed the problem, when I ported back to my house all was normal. Thankfully nothing seems to be lost, but I was careful not to move or pick up any items because I thought that might create big problems.

The problem has not occurred again, hope it was a one time oddity or been fixed.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2016
Hope that you'll get the help needed soon!