Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for November and December 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live for the months of November AND December will be on December 2nd at 4pm CT! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

We'll be talking a LOT more about Wizard101's upcoming new world, Lemuria, celebrating the end-year holidays, and more.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
QUESTION: it's been over a year since the 2020 player model update. however, they still have some visual problems, bugs, and limited or missing customization that players have given a lot of feedback on. with KI now working towards expanding self-expression with features like name changes & more dye colors, when can we expect further improvements for our character models to polish & add more options to them?

thanks!

Mastermind
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

- What's a most cherished holiday gift you received growing up?

Tip:
- There are new items representing a diversity of holidays. Visit the Wizard City housing shop to help celebrate.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Maceryn on Nov 19, 2021 wrote:
KI Live for the months of November AND December will be on December 2nd at 4pm CT! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

We'll be talking a LOT more about Wizard101's upcoming new world, Lemuria, celebrating the end-year holidays, and more.
Hi Maceryn. I am not sure if you follow the posts on the Wizard101 Central fansite. I usually cross-post the KI Live Announcements on Central. I had a question about the "Questions and Tips" and I tagged you in Post #8 in this thread on Central: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?517282-Questions-and-Tips-for-Final-KI-Live-of-2021-Dec-2nd&p=5635977#post5635977.

In the past, the Questions and Tips were limited to 'only one question and/or tip per person'. Could you please clarify. Is the 'one question and one tip' still in effect?

AluraMist (on Central)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Question:
A long time wizard "Lady Cat" recently passed, she was more well known on central, she was a huge part of the
community, I was wondering if there was anything planned for her?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Tip:

Pack only 7 cards, anything else can go in TC space, most mobs are one shottable first round if people actually hit