Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for February 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live is next week! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
question: recently, it was mentioned that some treasure cards will be turned into spellements to learn. If these treasure cards and upgraded versions of school taught spells, will they be upgradeable or will the new spellements be spells that can't currently be learned?

tip: if you can, try to quest with somebody of the opposite school as you. This way, you're never at a weakness against the various monsters.

Delver
Apr 18, 2013
Question:
I recently got my 'One in a Million' badge and was wondering some things about it. Like, how many wizards earned this and does the title of this badge need to be changed if it is more than a million?
Because, if more than one million wizards own the badge then how can they still claim to be one-in-a-million?

Tip:
Even though we are not able to chat with anyone on the opposing Beastmoon team, there are still ways to communicate:
-Jump to say 'hello'
-If the opposing player is my doppelganger form, I like to do a 'mirror dance' which requires us both to spin 1 rotation and then jump
-And if a friend is in Beastmoon and we are not, we can send them a chat channel request and they are then able to communicate with those outside. Chat channel can be very useful as our friends inside can then give an ETA of when they might be done and able to join our group.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
Question: Will there be a Wizard101 card game?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i have a couple

will we have see the tc vault added to the game?

will we see the energy increase from 130 to 140 corresponding with our level?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2014
Tip:
If you're new to the beastmoon say it at the very beginning! It is better than you running around and not knowing what to do. There will always be someone willing to help you learn, we were all once unfamiliar with it, you just need to ask :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Question: Is there any ETA for a fix for anyone trying to play on a Macbook with the new M1 chip?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2016
Question: Will there be any new gardening spells or plants in the Spring Update?

Tip: Put plants with similar likes in the same garden to help conserve energy.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
Question: I know in one of the older livestreams there was talk of being able to change names at some point, which is really cool! But I'm wondering if being able to change you wizard's gender would ever be considered, why or why not?

Delver
Apr 18, 2013
Roslyn WildRiver on Feb 19, 2021 wrote:
Tip:
If you're new to the beastmoon say it at the very beginning! It is better than you running around and not knowing what to do. There will always be someone willing to help you learn, we were all once unfamiliar with it, you just need to ask :)
I LOVE this tip.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Question: Are you planning on introducing any new housing packs this year?

Tip: To save gold during the Pet Promenade, hatch your own pets with one another.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2020
Question: Will male wizards ever be able dye their clothes pink? If not can we get more pink clothing items for boys in the future?

Survivor
Oct 07, 2017
Honestly this is coming from someone who has played since almost the launch but why hasn't there been nerfs to the bosses outside of the actual important bosses? rather krok and such.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2019
I am having some weird issues with critical. While questing, I have noticed that a lot of the time when I land a critical the extra damage is only applied to one enemy when using a spell that hits multiple creatures. I've contacted customer support about two months ago but haven't heard anything. Is this known about?