Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for December 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! We have another special KI Live!

Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show. ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER please.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

KI Live is set for December 9 at 4pm CT at: www.twitch.tv/kingsisleentertainment!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Question:
What was the influence for naming the in game currency "Crowns"?

Thanks!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question -
With the hope of a vaccine on the horizon, what are you looking forward to most in 2021?

Tip -
You can change your pets name to Lady Lucky. That way you will always have Luck on your side.

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
[tip]
Why is there no card game and can you please make one, because every battle in wizard101 is a card game, but I want a card game in real life. I made 2 other posts about this explaining details.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Karamelle is out, so let's talk about clever tips and also questions relating to the new world!

*Tip

Always bring treasure card versions of your school blades and/or school prisms for same school foes within your side deck. Extra blades assist greatly in stacking, and having prisms in your side deck makes it easier to draw!

*Question

The references, story, aesthetics and quests are something to die for. But let's talk a little about quests. I particularly enjoyed the side quests here, so I am guessing a lot of thought was placed into designing them. Which was your favorite to design and why?

Also, bring back Nana and her questline.

Defender
May 22, 2012
Question:

What is the most perm mounts a single wizard has combined in backpack, bank and houses.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2020
Question was the code of reindeer knight to drop from lore changed to keeper of the flame
Because his drop rate is very high

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Question: Any hints on when our first Spiral Scene event will happen?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Question: Has KingsIsle ever considered adding Alchemy to the game? It would be an awesome way to “drain” reagents, and it could also cost mana as well as energy?? Imagine the possibilities, since we are a “wizard”?

Administrator
You just squeaked in the last question before we closed this thread :). See you on this Wednesday on the show!