Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Forum Moderator: Maceryn!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello Wizards!

My name is Maceryn (mace - er - rin). You all can call me that or just Mace is good too.

I am the new CRM Marketing Associate for KingsIsle! (CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management )

My position mainly consists of sending promotional emails, doing forum moderation, and posting on social media platforms.

A little bit about me:
  • I've played Wizard101 since 2009
  • My main school is Death, but I also love playing Myth and Balance
  • I love doing side quests and collecting badges in game
  • A goal of mine is to get better at house decorating because I'm extremely fascinated by it

Whelp, that's me!

I'll see you all around the Spiral!

~ Maceryn

Administrator
Maceryn on Jul 30, 2021 wrote:
Hello Wizards!

My name is Maceryn (mace - er - rin). You all can call me that or just Mace is good too.

I am the new CRM Marketing Associate for KingsIsle! (CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management )

My position mainly consists of sending promotional emails, doing forum moderation, and posting on social media platforms.

A little bit about me:
  • A goal of mine is to get better at house decorating because I'm extremely fascinated by it

Whelp, that's me!

~ Maceryn
Welcome Maceryn to the team!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hello Wizards!

A little bit about me:

Whelp, that's me!

~ Maceryn
Nice to meet you Maceryn. Welcome aboard! Look forward to interacting with you. :)

AluraMist (from Wizard101 Central)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Welcome! Congratulations to you, KI, and each and every wizard with your hiring!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Congrats on joining the KI Team, Maceryn!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Nice job!!! I have always thought it would be pretty cool to work with kingsisle and I think that this is awesome! Have fun!!!!!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hello Wizards!

A little bit about me:

Whelp, that's me!

~ Maceryn
Bit late to greet you, but I'm delighted to see another new face on these Message Boards. Welcome, and congrats on getting this position!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings!

Welcome to the Forums!

Please, please don't be a stranger.

As you can see, there's quite a number of us friendly wizards here, always willing to chat.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations! Sorry for the late reply, I hope everything is going good and your enjoying your new position.

Wizards as of 10/02/2021

Tarlac Drake - Adept Conjurer - Level 29
Finnigan Iceblade - Adept Thaumaturge - Level 26
Reed DeathHunter - Apprentice Necromancer - Level 7

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
welcome.

Could you maybe explain why almost all the boards are locked?

Administrator
crystalwizard12345... on Oct 12, 2021 wrote:
welcome.

Could you maybe explain why almost all the boards are locked?
Hello! Yes, certain boards will be locked if they aren't posted on for a while, the issue has been solved, or it got off topic in some way. Hope this helps!