Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy Halloween Month Wizards!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Halloween month! See what spooktacular items we have for you:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/halloween-2020

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom for our contest!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Crown Sales?
Hi I have heard responses are looked at here, I am just wondering why, there are so few crown sales? I think the last one was in maybe September. You have all these cool things to offer, pets, mounts, bundles, houses, all very cool, and now even themed for Halloween stuff. I go to regular stores and there is always or very frequently sales. You have the incentives to purchase things down great. I do in a small little voice, say a sale more frequently would be much appreciated. I have been a member a number of years, and remember when it would alternate, membership drive, and crown sale. Even in these times where companies are struggling, they still have sales. Please consider a crown sale. My friends and I would much appreciate it. Weird asking for something I would think you would offer on your own more often. So I dont hold out much hope of a chance you will listen or really hear this. Worth a try. Maybe at Christmas you will feel sorry for poor wizards.