Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zone problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I have noticed for about 3 days now that instance zones are not acting like instances.
I was with another player helping a few times in Mooshu instance zones and couldn't figure out why i could help and my friend could not.It was saying the zone was full even though there were only two of us.

Then as we were wandering around we kept getting updates from things happening both in the zone and outside the zone.There were nobody in a group setting just the two of us in the instance.

Now fast forward today i am doing a Kroktopia instance for Krokokahmen and i can't find him anywhere.What i notice is his chest has dropped as if he was already killed by someone in the instance,but of course that would be impossible,unless i killed him.

I try to switch realms but it will not let me from an instance.

So there seems to be two problems,there are leaks in the maps which would cause zones to act weird and somehow i think players in a different realm are causing my realm instance to be finished.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
zubov56 wrote:
Now fast forward today i am doing a Kroktopia instance for Krokokahmen and i can't find him anywhere.What i notice is his chest has dropped as if he was already killed by someone in the instance,but of course that would be impossible,unless i killed him.

I noticed that the second chance chests that were added this past May are already there before you defeat the boss. Same thing with Nameless Knight. So I don't know why Krokenkahmen wasn't there for you (maybe you just missed him), but the chests are not a good indicator of the boss presence or not.

Defender
May 24, 2012
I read a lot from wizards who can't find Krokenkomon (sp?). At that point in the game we're so accustomed to finding Kroks in chambers, that looking for one wandering the hall doesn't feel right. He's there. Elaborately dressed, he's walking up and down with his minions. Second chance chests? I find those everywhere.