Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

zarozina the deathson won't go away

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Sometime after I beat Morganthe, I used the team up kiosk to join a group doing a boss in Khrysalis. I don't remember which one.

I wound up with Zarozinia following me around through that small dungeon - I belive she was supposed to for the quest itself (but I didn't have the quest, I'd long before finished it) - had more than one room. And after it was over, she stuck around. Forever. It didn't happen when I did the dungeon for the original quest. There's code to remove her when it's finished. But the code apparently wasn't written for someone that came in over team up, didn't have the quest, and just recalled out.

Because that's what I didi - I just recalled out after we beat that boss, instead of going back out the door.

At any rate, when I go to Khrysalis now, she's hanging around. She joins me in battle, though she doesn't show up when I go fight morganthe - (she does if I fight ghost dog, however) - boosting my accuracy and pierce - which is kind of cool - but she really shouldn't be there.

And it's not just one character this has happened to. I have several that have finished polaris and of those, a couple others have also wound up with her after using the team up kiosk to join Khrysalis battles.

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with this issue.

community@wizard101.com