Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

**"Your match has been disbanded"**

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you see this message inside Wizard101, please email us a screenshot of the message as soon as you see it to community@wizard101.com or message it to http://www.facebook.com/lydia.greyrose

Thank you!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
What does it even mean? Is it a problem to connect to Kingsisle's server, or is it for violating the Code of Conduct?

Thanks

Administrator
It's not a violation, and nothing to really worry about, but we're seeing this error occur on our side, and just want to know how frequently our players are seeing this message, and why.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 05, 2009
My friend said that happened to him. I'll tell you guys if it happens to me.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
Is this kind of like it?
I Quick Join a 4v4 Match of Ranked Pvp, then my match did not exsist. It did not show that I joined. Then I try again, it thinks I am already in one. Can you help me with this?

Thanks! :)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
This occured with me. But now I can't do PvP anymore. :(
Please help. How do I get it to work again?

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
This just happened to me for some reason I can't pvp right now it says your match has been disbanded.But I'm not sure how to take a screen shot of it.

Administrator
Thank you!
Please make sure that you let us know whether or not you experience this on the LIVE realm or the TEST realm - it's very important!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
I recieved it in the live realm just now! My rank is gone! I cant join another pvp. This happened while I was in a match! Help

Administrator
Thank you! Looks like there was a bit of a hiccup, but we’re hoping all is well now.
If you have issues entering a PvP match after seeing this "Match has been Disbanded" message, or see the "Match has been Disbanded" message again, do let us know by sending us a quick email to community@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Thank you, Professor! I recently encountered this "problem" and was kinda worried... Phew! It was in the Live Realm, but I hope that it'll be fixed soon!

Love your helpful posts/topics, Professor!

See you in the game!

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 32 Therugist♣

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
if this does happen, how do you make a screen shot?

please write back, thanks lydia greyrose

sincerely,

john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 20 adept necromancer

Administrator
Hello, young student.

If you click on Help & Support, on the left side of this forum, then on Player Guide, there should be a Keyboard Shortcuts tab on the right side which will show many of the key commands.

But, to answer your question - the Print Screen button will take a screenshot.

I hope this information helps you.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Does this message do anything?

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life