Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

xp do we get them for the quest after 50

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i have played this game for over a year and have been 50 for a long time do we get are xp for the quest we did after we were fifty all of gh was done without getting any xp on any quest

And as we've stated before, after level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have normally received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

When Celestia is released later this year, you will once again be able to earn experience, but you will not be retroactively credited for the experience you would have gained from quests and duels that you completed after you reached level 50.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I think it would be an absolute nightmare for KI to have to credit us with our past 50 exp. That's a whole lot of accounts to adjust.

I do believe that with the new level cap coming, Celestia is going to be packed with enough main and side quests to blast us to 60.