Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wyvern pack bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting 99% housing or gardening items from the Wyvern pack? I have bought little over 100 of these packs and I have got only a couple clothing, couple pets, and couple 1 day or permanent fairy wings.

I am trying for any of the Wyvern mounts, specially the gold one, but it seems I will never get it with all the trees, housing and gardening stuff I am receiving. I have been getting so much housing, I have to sell them in bazaar or to an npc or feed to pet just to make room in my banks and backpack! As for gardening, well I dont plan on starting that for a while, so I wouldnt mind not getting any more of those cards.

Hopefully I can get one of these mounts by other means some day. Like buying one with 10,000 or so crowns in the crowns shop. I am tempted to not buy any more wyvern packs with the luck I currently have with it. If anything could be done to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

A very avid player,
- Ryan LifeCaster

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ryan42891 wrote:
Is it just me, or is anyone else getting 99% housing or gardening items from the Wyvern pack? I have bought little over 100 of these packs and I have got only a couple clothing, couple pets, and couple 1 day or permanent fairy wings.

I am trying for any of the Wyvern mounts, specially the gold one, but it seems I will never get it with all the trees, housing and gardening stuff I am receiving. I have been getting so much housing, I have to sell them in bazaar or to an npc or feed to pet just to make room in my banks and backpack! As for gardening, well I dont plan on starting that for a while, so I wouldnt mind not getting any more of those cards.

Hopefully I can get one of these mounts by other means some day. Like buying one with 10,000 or so crowns in the crowns shop. I am tempted to not buy any more wyvern packs with the luck I currently have with it. If anything could be done to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

A very avid player,
- Ryan LifeCaster

Hey, Ryan~ unfortunately, it's not just you. All of the packs are totally random, and the chance you'll get any of the good stuff is extremely rare... I did get the gold Wyvern mount eventually, but it took a while.

Some of us are extremely lucky, while others are tragically unlucky~ unless you have the cash/crowns to waste, I really wouldn't bother. I love hoard packs... Had great luck with the Hydra's Hoard, but have had to stop buying the Raven ones, as it seems I'll never get the mount... despair!

If you're still going, good luck!

-El Veeb
the archmage of awesomeness

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ryan42891 wrote:

A very avid player,
- Ryan LifeCaster

your not garentied to get 1 in 100 packs
its all luck just luck
luck is a wild value
i dont know a exact percentage so its wild and even a coin may defy its percentage rule
also the wyvern hoard isnt the best
yeah looks kinda cool
but its so yesterday now
just like bone dragon

bone dragon: why is nobody riding me
me: cause everyone put ya out in there house like a wasted trophy

plz stop making all the hoard pack items feel obsolete
ride your wyverns and bone dragons and even ravens
understand your mounts feelings