Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wysteria Pack - what a Dud

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I love new packs, and understand there is just a Chance of getting items.
BUT......

this one is filled with Low Level seeds and snacks, basic tc, old wallpaper you can buy in WC and Krok (?), items you can buy with gold from the WS shop and the WS furniture sets.

The gear is nothing special stat wise, no mounts, and old pets from old packs (???) Treant? Gargoyle? Ninja Piggle? Bumble Bee? Harpy? I didn't get a spell, but that's okay. I was just wanting some Robes for the Looks.

No Effort went into this one - for the first time I feel ripped off. Don't waste your money, Folks.

p.s. I purchased over 80 packs today; to receive Old in-game stuff that is years old is very disappointing.
Buyer Beware.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2014
I respectfully agree with your idea because I spent a ton of crowns on tons of packs and what I did not get what I wanted, but I suggest is go to the wizard101 wiki website, so for the pack you want, type in wizard101 wiki wysteria pack, and it will show you what the pack has too.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I have to agree, SilverbackMonkey. This was one pack that offered nothing extra except a pet and gear (mostly for looks).

I was disappointed that everything else was common items that can be purchased in the game for gold. All stuff that is years old.

I would like to see rare reagents, some super rare TC, furniture items that are not available in the game (but have already been created as decorations throughout the Spiral). We pay 399 crowns for junky common items.

I would like to see future packs spruced up (and old ones). It would be worth opening more packs (and spending crowns) if there are a lot more cool items in the pack as filler.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
didn't look to be worth the pennies . . . if all you are going to get out of the paks is things you can buy at the bazaar, the shops in each world or such, why buy them. Better to go to the bazaar and pick what you want . . . it is my personal opinion that the crown shop paks should not contain anything you can buy at the bazaar or other shops in the worlds . . .

I, too, understand it's a grab-bag deal in which you might not get what you want, but I get really irriatated when they are full of stuff I could get from the bazaar, that I have to take to the bazaar to sell to get it out of my bag.

I would really feel less cheated if KI would remove the things that can be bought with gold from the bazaar and shops around the Spiral.